- Licensed Broker and Sales Representative responsible for handling acquisitions, developments, sales and lease transactions
- 15 years experience in Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Developer and Managing Partner of commercial properties in the Midwest region
- Licensed Class A Building Contractor
- Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Member of the Wichita Area Builders Association
- Delegate to the city of Wichita Storm Water Advisory Council
- Member of Wichita Independent Business Association
- Member of the Downtown Rotary Club
- International Council of Shopping Centers for Kansas and Missouri
- Community Advisory Board Chair for the Mid-Continent Center for Health Care Simulation Training
- President and founder of LanKare, Inc. a landscape construction company, and InstaLawn of Kansas, Inc., a hydro-seeding company established in 1983
- Studied Business Entrepreneurialship at Wichita State University
- Head coach of Wichita Flyers Junior Olympic Volleyball Club.
- Member of Wichita Area Association of REALTORS ®
- Occidental Management has been honored to be a finalist in the 2009 and 2013 'Best in Business' award through the Wichita Business Journal
- Occidental Management won the Best Small Business award in 2011 from the Wichita Metro Area Chamber of Commerce
- Inc. Magazine named Occidental Management one of the fastest growing privately-held companies in America in 2011 and 2012.
- Community involvement and charitable giving: active in supporting the Wichita Children's Home, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, American Heart Association, Kansas Big Brothers Big Sisters, St. Vincent DePaul Catholic Church and 2013 Waganmasters Chili Cook-Off Sponsor.
- Gary and his wife Gretchen have two sons. He enjoys golfing and coaching his son's sports teams.